COVID-19 NURSING HOME WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUITS
COVID-19 Nursing Home Wrongful Death Lawsuits
During the difficult and uncertain time of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), it is easy to be overwhelmed with questions. Residents of nursing homes are some of the most vulnerable Americans who have wrongfully been exposed to COVID-19.
What happens next? Who is responsible for the wrongful exposure? Is the nursing home liable, and why wasn’t my loved one protected from COVID-19? Our team of experienced lawyers may be able to help get you the answers you need.
If you believe that nursing home negligence or neglect caused your loved one to pass away due to COVID-19, our attorneys at Richard Harris Law Firm are here to help you through this uncertain time and fight to protect your legal rights.
The state-regulated facilities with the positive tests and deaths are:
- The Heights of Summerlin (Clark County)
- Lakeside Health & Wellness (Washoe County)
- Silver Hills (Clark County)
- Horizon Health and Rehabilitation (Clark County)
- Willow Springs (Washoe County)
- Premier Health and Rehab (Clark County)
- College Park Rehabilitation Center (Clark County)
- Life Care Center of South Las Vegas (Clark County)
- Life Care Center of Las Vegas (Clark County)
The Richard Harris Personal Injury Law Firm is handling lawsuits for wrongful deaths in nursing homes. If you have lost a loved one due to a COVID-19 nursing home wrongful death, we want to evaluate your potential lawsuit.
GET HELP NOW COVID-19 Nursing Home Wrongful Death Lawsuits CASE EVALUATION