Mark has extensive experience helping those in need and fighting for the rights of his clients. Mark was born and raised in the small, San Luis Valley farming community of Manassa, Colorado. At a young age Mark learned the value of hard work, which he brings to every client he represents. Mark’s roots have also instilled in him a love of people and a desire to help and protect those in need.
Throughout his career, Mark has successfully litigated personal injury lawsuits, fighting for the rights of those injured by the negligence of others. Additionally, he has successfully represented medical and legal professionals, corporations, and individuals and their families in a wide array of legal issues. Mark has extensive experience in negotiation, settlement, litigation, and trial in personal injury, product liability, insurance bad faith, and complex business and commercial litigation cases. He is also experienced in business consultations toward the goal of maximizing profit, protecting assets, and avoiding costly litigation.
While in law school, Mark served as the Publicity Editor and Associate Editor of the Thomas M. Cooley Law Review. Mark also participated in numerous organizations and served as President of the International Law Society. Following graduation and admission to the Nevada Bar, Mark began his law career at one of the top litigation firms in the western United States. During this time, Mark gained invaluable experience handling complex personal injury and business litigation cases.
Read full bio
- D., Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan; Dean’s list, Honor Roll, Publicity and Associate Editor of Law Review, and President of International Law Society.
- A., Biology and Spanish, Adams State University, Alamosa, Colorado.
- Supreme Court of Nevada
- S. District Court of Nevada
- Supreme Court of Colorado
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- S. District Court of Arizona
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 100 Lawyers
- American Society of Legal Advocates, Top 40 Under 40
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America
- Global Directory Who’s Who Top Lawyers in America
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Nevada Justice Association
- San Luis Valley Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of Colorado
- State Bar of Arizona
OUR CLIENTS HAVE REMARKABLE STORIES TO TELL
Click on the images below to learn more about actual clients Richard Harris Law Firm has helped and how we were able to assist them in moving forward with their lives.