Born in Amarillo, Texas, Samantha Martin grew up in Las Vegas and graduated from Bonanza High School in 2003. She obtained her undergraduate degrees in Psychology and Spanish from Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. She then pursued her Juris Doctorate degree at Loyola University School of Law, where she graduated.
During and after law school she practiced in a large personal injury law firm in Chicago. During that time she was involved in over 200 trials, which resulted in many beneficial settlements for her clients.Read full bio
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, B.S.
- Loyola University, Chicago Illinois, J.D.
- Illinois (2010)
- Texas (2011)
- Nevada (2013)
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Nevada Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association
OUR CLIENTS HAVE REMARKABLE STORIES TO TELL
Click on the images below to learn more about actual clients Richard Harris Law Firm has helped and how we were able to assist them in moving forward with their lives.